- splošna zaščita beguncev
- nekdo mora ščititi iskalce vode
- infestacija z lopovskimi združbami
Razpoložljivo (magično) robo ustvarja Random loot generator! Vsaj na nizkih lvlih.
- Da lovijo stupid evil noobe
- Da vidijo, kako stražarji peljejo v ječo par pustolovcev
- Da vidijo kakšna sestradana trupla/okostnjake
- Da se v areni bojujejo prot monstrom, ki zgledajo kot mestni stražarji
- Zakopani zombiji/undeadi/constructi
- Najdejo NPC-ja, ujetega v dungeonu. Je dober/slab. Mogoče sploh ne človek?
- V dungeonu srečajo druge NPC-heroje
- Najdejo hudo bejbo k ima explosive rune na sebi
- Goblini imajo v plemenu rust monstre
– investigate T
– convince U
– infiltrate V (possibly while also bringing Y)
– najamejo jih koboldi, ki so zasedli rudnik
– Revive person X
– Hide D
– Escape E
– cursed item
- list z imeni NPC-jev
- list kjer zapišem pravila k jih je treba proučit
I had an angelic and demonic statues that followed the players (weeping angels) the players grew paranoid and decided to dstroy the statues after a while (make sure the statues never actually catches up with them) the statues break surprisingly easingly, either with a shriek and bleeding or just like statues are supposed to break… your call.
In the kitchen area (they were in a citadel) there was a incredibly fat, abnormaly so, corpse gorging itself on a heap of rotting goo that was spread across the table. when it tried to stuff its face the characters could clearly see that it was so full that the rotting stuff was coming back up again. the creature ignored them completely. eventually the paladin stabbed it, causing it to lean its head backwards and just sigh while the rotting goo pumped out of its wound. when they came back later it was all gone.
touching a certain object sent one player to a foggy valley where they could not even see the ground, but it was very hard to walk on (on account of it being snakes) there was a red light slowly growing behind them (coming closer) the player chose to just wait for the light and when it hit him he was sent back. the other characters said that he just flinched for a second.
have a door lead to a room but the next time they try the door it leads somewhere else.
try using patches of darkness. when the players bring light into a room, certain areas of it just wont be illuminated. stepping into these areas is, naturally, a bad idea…
have them find a shrine to their gods. in this place they feel slightly safer…and they are.
I specially tailored some of the mindfuckery to fit the characters. that got very popular.
Use music to your advantage. get music from the thief series, from zelda (ikana valley, ikana valley reversed, shadow temple, forest temple) whale song etc
sorry I dont remember much right now, and its kinda late…
I could ask my players for details but I am not supposed to be online now, hehe
Trolls. Shitton of trolls.>party finds village with many sick people >discover that they are all adult males >visit the herb-woman of the village >senile old bat that can´t keep her shit together >better not drink that tea of hers >she´s a witch? better mention that to the villagers >villagers lynch her >elf girl is the only one feeling guilty >goes back at night and buries old bat